I get a lot of questions about my FJ Cruiser, what size tires am I running, what tent is that, how do you like those lights, ETC. Heres where I will answer all of that!
The Vehicle is a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser with just over 150,000 miles, I purchased it in 2013 with 60,000 miles on it. I’ve put over 90,000 miles on it in 3 years.
I purchased it with the thoughts of it staying stock, but when I went to live in Boulder, CO for my first year of school that all changed. I realized that I was able to use the truck to get further into the backcountry to shoot photos, and that's where the modifications began, trying to get deeper into the wilderness.
- 315/75/16 Yokohama Geolander A/Ts
- 16" Level 8 Tracker wheels
- Fox 2.5” coilovers with reservoirs in the front
- Icon 2.5” piggyback shocks with Toytec HD springs in the rear
- Total Chaos upper control arms
- Toytec HD lower rear control arm
- Full Ricochet aluminum off road skids
- Budbuilt Differential skid plate
- Demello evil eye front bumper
- Expedition one rear bumper with swingout
- Snomaster expedition series 82D fridge/freezer
- Renogy 100w solar panel, hood mounted
- Alu-Cab Expedition III tent
- Alu-Cab Shadow Awning
- Maxtrax recovery boards
- Partner Steel stove 22”
- Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 1400
- Pair of Baja Designs XL80s, combo beam, bumper mounted
- Single Baja Designs XL pro, spot beam, bumper mounted
- Pair of Baja Designs Squadron Pros, amber wide beam, low fog mounted
- Baja Designs 20” Stealth, combo beam, rear bumper mounted
- TYT 9800 quad band ham radio
- Radio Shack CB radio
- Scangauge II
- Dirty Parts dual battery kit (dual optima 34m batteries)
- Switch-Pros wiring kit
- Line-x painted roof
- Factor 55 prolink
- Nitro 4.56 gears
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me!